I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one. It was rocky at first, the introduction is educational but was putting my to sleep. By the time i got to the middle, it was hard to put down!
Vonnegut makes a great point about focusing on all the good moments in life, and try not to focus on all the horrible stuff. Worrying all the time will get you nowhere!
Have any book recommendations? I love Haruki Murakami, Alice Hoffman, Lovecraft. Basically magical realism/ surreal elements, horror, good drama, character development. Not a big fan of historical romance dramas.
- sobeginsourodyssey likes this
- agniologist likes this
- ahhmmmburr reblogged this from wishcandy and added:
- ahhmmmburr likes this
- elle-emeno-pee likes this
- whitners likes this
- kimbitesyourfaceoff likes this
- cripplingdeficiency likes this
- kawaiikegaard likes this
- so-not-straight likes this
- cupcakesandblood likes this
- ultragraphique likes this
- seamonsteru likes this
- shelbatron likes this
- thefriendlyfox likes this
- andibgoode likes this
- vwiska likes this
- dannybrito said: take me in your pocket please!
- dannybrito likes this
- wishcandy posted this