It’s so quiet this time of night. Soft lights, the dashboard slowed down almost to a halt, air finally cooled down. Being in California is strange. Every day feels exactly the same.
I run errands, i stay inside designing, painting, scheming, etc. It’s really hot and the sun feels a million times brighter here. Everything is dusty, the paint is peeling, in a state of decay. It feels surreal.
And i miss the rain.
- heavyrainstorms reblogged this from justabutt
- heavyrainstorms likes this
- falsediablo likes this
- noprogressisprogress likes this
- beetletooth likes this
- reginamako likes this
- teenfromvenus likes this
- sweettoofxo likes this
- billieandbess said: The sound of it, the smell of it. O how I love rain! What is you state of mind now? Hope the heat doesn’t melt ya!:D X
- profpanda likes this
- twentyonesketchbooks reblogged this from wishcandy
- hellomynameiskimmi said: California can be like that sometimes.
- hellomynameiskimmi likes this
- thebadcactus likes this
- ickychick reblogged this from wishcandy
- justabutt reblogged this from wishcandy and added:
- justabutt likes this
- onceaho likes this
- brokenbees likes this
- rebeccaartemisa said: every day feels exactly the same in southern california! i grew up here and now when i visit as a “grown up” it’s indeed very strange and surreal.
- wishcandy posted this